1. Type of Pet, Breed, Weight will be emailed to owner prior to booking. If additional pets, other than agreed upon, are staying on property the renter will forfeit all or part of security deposit and may be asked to vacate premises.
2. Guest to pay a non-refundable pet fee in the amount of $200. This fee will be deducted from the $500 Security Deposit which will be refunded within 14 days after checkout.
3. All pets must comply with the following specifications (documentation from an accredited veterinarian must be provided by Guest upon request): a. May not exceed 10lbs. b. Must be up-to-date on rabies vaccinations and all other vaccinations
4. All pets must be leashed at all times.
5. Guest is responsible for cleaning up any/all pet refuse.
6. Pets are not allowed on furniture at any time. Any evidence of pets on furniture may incur extra cleaning fees.
7. All pets are to be treated with a topical flea and tick repellent three (3) days prior to arrival. Fleas and ticks are very rampant in this area and can cause harmful/fatal illness to humans and pets.
8. Pet must not cause damage to premises or furnishings. If damages are caused, the cost of the damage may be deducted from security deposit.
9. Guest should prevent pets from producing excessive noise at a level that disturbs neighbors.
10. Pet will not be left unattended for an undue length of time, either indoors or out. Pet will not be left unattended on balcony, patio, or porch.
11. Homeowner assumes no responsibility for illness or injury that may incur to pets or humans while on the premises.